We, the Youth Representatives of CCNY NGO to the United Nations, commit to:
- Participate in UN Open Meetings, especially those related to issues concerning Education, Youth, Human Rights, and the 2030 Agenda on Sustainable Development Goals.
- Speak on behalf of CCNY NGO in an appropriate manner and to the best of our abilities.
- Participate actively in discussions, Q&A sessions, and open mic sessions, in order to highlight the work of CCNY NGO.
- Dress in a professional manner, whenever representing CCNY NGO.
- Report on every meeting and/or event attended (this includes social media presence).
- Publicize a monthly report and/or article concerning event participation.
- Weekly attendance of UN DPI NGO briefings.
- Give back to the CCNY student community through informal and formal channels, such as: on-campus information sessions, club events, roundtables, among others.
- At least one on-campus event during the semester, sharing our experience as Youth Representatives to the United Nations.
- Build a foundation for following CCNY NGO Youth Representatives to the UN.
- Proactively bridge the work of City College, as an academic institution, and the United Nations.